Our stock demo model is now available to purchase at reduced price of £875.00
Forme Demo Centre
Zepnat Cycles is proud to announce it is now working closely with Derbyshire bicycle brand Forme We have a fleet of 15 demo bicycles available for customers to try before any potential purchase. All bicycles available for demo are listed in our Forme shop Category here. If there is another model you are interested we can can get one in for you to try, the full range of Forme bikes is available to view here
DEMO Model available to try
The Ripley 1 is a very capable out of the box trail hunter. Slack head angle (66.6°) with wide handlebars gives you real confidence with descents and a nice tidy short chainstay allows you to have real feel for the terrain below.
The Ripley has been designed with 120mm forks which are longer then most MTB forks at this price point. For those that want fun and enjoy descending the most.
- Enduro inspired style geometry
- Shimano XT 10 speed transmission
- Race Face 1 x chainset
- Rock Shox 120mm Recon suspension forks
- Internal routed cables
- Crank Brothers Cobolt finishing kit including Binder seat clamp
- Mavic 321 rims built onto Deore hubs
- Lightweight double butted aluminium tubing with low and slack geometry for easy and nimble movement.
- 120mm front travel suited to a wide range of UK trail centres without compromising handling on climbs.
- 1 x 10 speed Race Face chainset for simple, lighter transmission.
- Carefully selected Schwalbe Hans Dampf Tyres in 27.5 x 2.35 that lend themselves to varied terrains and weather conditions.
- Uncompromised, weight reducing Crank Brothers finish kit.
|FRAME : ||Forme 6061 Alloy with smooth welds|
|CABLE ROUTING :||Internal|
|FORK :||Rockshox Recon Gold RL 120mm|
|NUMBER OF GEARS :||10|
|SHIFTERS :||Shimano Deore 10 speed "window-less"|
|REAR DERAILLEUR :||Shimano XT Shadow+ 10 speed|
|CRANKSET :||Race Face Ride|
|CASSETTE :||Shimano HG50 10 Speed|
|CHAIN :||Shimano CN-HG54|
|BOTTOM BRACKET :||Race Face|
|BRAKES : Shimano||Deore M506|
|HANDLEBARS :||Crank Brothers Cobolt 2|
|BAR TAPE/GRIPS :||Forme Lock-on|
|STEM :||Crank Brothers Cobolt 1 alloy, 50mm ext, 6 deg rise|
|SADDLE :||Forme All Mountain|
|SEAT POST :||Crank Brothers Cobolt 1|
|PEDALS :||Black Plastic|
|WHEEL SIZE :||27.5" (650b)|
|WHEELSET :||Shimano Deore 32 hole hubs built on Mavic EN321 rims|
|TYRES :||Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 front / Nobby Nic 2.25 rear|