Stock demo bike now on sale @ £1749.00
Forme Demo Centre
Zepnat Cycles is proud to announce it is now working closely with Derbyshire bicycle brand Forme We have a fleet of 15 demo bicycles available for customers to try before any potential purchase. All bicycles available for demo are listed in our Forme shop Category here. If there is another model you are interested we can can get one in for you to try, the full range of Forme bikes is available to view here
The Lathkill is Forme’s ultimate trail machine.
140mm travel is a perfect “do it all” length of suspension allowing you to climb and descend with speed and fun. Forme have taken years of testing and sourcing to create the correct frame for the Lathkill.
Intense attention to detail has been taken when you look at the frame closely with tidy internal routing for the cables and the graphics are inspired by the contour lines of Lathkill dale in Derbyshire. The spec has been chosen carefully to satisfy even the pickiest of riders with market leading components such as Rock Shox Pike forks, Rock Shox Stealth routed Reverb seat post and Shimano XT 1 x 11 transmission.
- Forme 6066 DB alloy 27.5″ 140mm travel, internal routed cables
- Shimano XT 11 Speed transmission
- Rock Shox Pike suspension forks 140mm travel
- Rock Shox Reverb stealth routed dropper seat post
- Crank Brothers Cobalt & Iodine cockpit
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35″ tyres
- Active 4-bar linkage 140mm rear suspension system with a progressive leverage curve to ensure minimal movement is achieved over smaller bumps.
- Optimal leverage ratio and axle path to deliver balanced pedalling efficiency, an active and supple feel in the mid stroke for tenacious traction and cornering grip and plenty of support near the end of the travel for ultimate control when faced with larger drops and bigger impacts.
- Long 140mm travel front suspension with a 15mm thru-axle suited to a wide range of UK trail centres.
- Carefully selected Schwalbe Hans Dampf Tyres in 27.5 x 2.35 that lend themselves to varied terrains and weather conditions.
- Balanced cockpit design consisting of a 780mm wide handle bar and 50mm stem to produce excellent handling.
|[A] ST LENGTH (CENTRE TO TOP)||470MM||480MM|
|[B] TT LENGTH||602MM||626MM|
|[C] HT LENGTH||110MM||120MM|
|[D] HT ANGLE||67.0°||67.0°|
|[E] ST ANGLE||79.7°||79.7°|
|[F] CS LENGTH||430MM||430MM|
|[G] WHEEL BASE||1146MM||1170MM|
|[H] FORK OFFSET||44MM||44MM|