We carry out the following work on a bronze service, recommended every 3-6 months depending on use/mileage.
- Check and adjust brakes
- Check and adjust gears
- Check and adjust headset if required.
- Wheels and tyres checked for correct pressure and wear/damage
- Check bottom bracket and hubs for play, and advise on repair options
- Check chain, chainrings and cassette/sprockets for wear. Clean and lubricate Chain.
- Advise on other worn parts and replacement options.
- Full safety check
The price does not include the cost of any additional parts required. If your bicycle has not been serviced for a long time and many parts need replacing such as brakes pads, chain, chainrings, cables etc then it may be beneficial to opt for our Silver Service option.
We can advise on worn parts when you bring your bicycle in to our shop allowing you to choose the most suitable service plan for your bicycle.