We carry out the following work on a silver service, recommended every 6-12 months depending on use/mileage.
As Bronze service plus:
- Replace gear and brake (non hydraulic) cables and brake pads if required.
- Check and replace drivetrain as required. (chain, cassette and chainrings)
- Check and adjust headset, replace bearings if necessary.
- Fit and Replace new tyres and innertubes if required.
- Clean hubs and adjust bearings if required.
- True both wheels & replace broken spokes if necessary.
- Check and Align rear gear hanger
- Degrease disc brake rotor’s
- Bleed disc brakes if required (+ £20 supplement)
The price does not include the cost of any additional parts required. For example, your bicycle needs a new chain, cassette and gear cables. The cost of the service will be £65 plus the cost of the chain, cassette and gear cables, there is no additional charge to remove, replace and re-setup the gears etc, the labour is already included withing the Silver level service.
We can advise on worn parts when you bring your bicycle in to our shop allowing you to choose the most suitable service plan for your bicycle and get an approximation on cost.