We carry out the following work on a Gold service, recommended every 18-24 months depending on use/mileage.
As silver service plus:
- Full strip down to frame and forks. Recommended every 18 to 24 months depending on mileage/use.
- Frame cleaned and checked for alignment and damage,
- Threads cleaned and checked.
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, inspected and reassembled with new bearings if required.
- Headset removed, cleaned, re-greased & refitted. Replacement parts or new headset fitted if necessary.
- Bottom Bracket removed, cleaned, re-greased and refitted. Checked for movement & replace BB or bearings as required.
The price does not include the cost of any additional parts required. For example, your bicycle needs a new set of rear wheel bearings and a bottom bracket. The cost of the service will be £125 plus the cost of the wheel bearings and bottom bracket, there is no additional charge to remove, replace and rebuild etc, the labour is already included within the Gold level service.
We can advise on worn parts when you bring your bicycle in to our shop allowing you to choose the most suitable service plan for your bicycle and get an approximation on cost.