The Dura2 insert is our newly designed road pad. The pad is thicker than our standard Dura type for longer life, has a 7.65 mm contact width for narrow rims and cut outs for reduced weight.
- Water Grooves
- 7.65 contact width
- Reduced weight
- Rim Friendly Compounds
- Compatible with most Shimano-fit Brake shoes (105,Ultegra,Dura-Ace etc).
Compounds available :-
- Red-Carbon – Our newest carbon compound designed for the cross bike racers to give superb braking in any condition that you can throw at it.
- Salmon – Our most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry
- Dual – A fusion of our two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- Triple – Our triple compound is our most aggressive compound combination for superb braking and controlled stopping in all weather conditions.
- Black – Our standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
- Carbon – Our original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep decents.
- Carbon 2 – (Harder) This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is desiged to withstand those fast steep decents without a lot of pad wear.
- Ceramic – (Green) This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.