The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow.
- Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone
- Patented Angled tip plow
- Water grooves
- Pad-Lock™ washer system
- Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post
- Weight per pair: 40.4 grams
- Overall length: 64.1 mm
- Pad contact width: 10.3 mm
Compounds available :-
- Salmon – Our most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry
- Dual – A fusion of our two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- Black – Our standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
- Carbon – Our original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep decents.
- Ceramic – (Green) This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.