The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of our most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Suitable for most V-brake systems and threaded cantilevers such as Tektro CR-520/720 or Kore, these have a threaded brakepad arm with adjustable camber
- Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone
- Patented Angled tip plow
- Water grooves
- Knurl-lock™ washer system
- Self tow in
- Available only in Threaded
- Rim Friendly Compounds
- Weight per pair: 60.6 grams
- Overall length: 66.5 mm
- Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
Compounds available :-
- Salmon – Our most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry
- Dual – A fusion of our two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
- Black – Our standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding.
- Carbon – Our original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep decents.
- Ceramic – (Green) This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.