Available with 3 lens system for Red, Blue and yellow frames. Matt black frames have single photocromic lens.
- The fastest looking, and maybe the most innovative cycle specific sunglasses in the world?
- Magnets imbedded in the sunglass temples secure the eyewear to the helmet strap
- No temple pieces to interfere with helmet retention system
- Increased cooling by removal of sunglass temples
- Horizontal/vertical and forward/backward adjustability on the helmet straps allow the user ultimate comfort
- Interchange System allows multiple lenses to be used for varying light conditions
- 3 lenses (smoke/brown, Lazer yellow, clear), or 1 standard photochromic
- Traditional temples can be attached to convert the Magneto to a normal sunglass for off the bike use
- Optional RX adaptor available separately
- As used by the Lotto Belisol team
- Weight: 28 g
Who else but Lazer can combine magnets and eyewear for a successful combination… The Magneto eyewear brings you the ultimate form of comfort when it comes to sunglasses.
Due to an innovative and unique helmet/sunglass interface the Magneto works together with the helmet to create a completely new experience. Because the eyewear has no traditional temples it doesn’t create any pressure points making it comfortable, even during long rides.
The magnets in the helmet tabs connect with 2 Magclips that attach to your forward most helmet strap. Moving the Magclips up or down creates a custom fit, while pushing the Magneto forward or backward creates distance between the eyewear and the face. When you don’t want the Magneto on your face, the clever Magdoc system provides a way for you to install the sunglasses on your helmet.